Task1 You and your brother are going to have a holiday. However,
for some reasons your brother can not go with you.
You want to ask one of your friends to go with you instead.
* invite your friend
* explain the reasons why your brother can not go with you
* describe your plan for the holiday.
Task2 Fashion is important to younger people. However, some people
believe fashion has negative effects on younger people.
Do you agree or disagree?
1. Do you like trees?
2. What are the advantages that trees can give us?
3. Do you like to live in a place with lots of trees?
1. Who choose clothing for you when you were a senior high school student?
2. Do you have experiences of choosing clothing for others?
3. What kind of clothing do you like?
1. Do you like team sports or individual sports?
2. What are the benefits that team sports can give to the children?
3. What are the disadvantages of team sports for children?
Describe an outdoor activity that you want to try for the first time.
* what kind of outdoor activity that you want to try?
* where you can experience this outdoor activity?
* why do you want to try this acitivity?
1. Do you support or against the extreme sports?
2. What are the effects that extreme sports bring to our society?
3. Why do you think more and more people want to play extreme sports?
4. Do you think instructors of extreme sports should have the licenses?